Rivers’ Edge Countertops is one of the fastest growing companies in the state.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Lead Installation Technician (Stone Countertops)
Direct hire opportunity with a fast growing company in Newcastle Oklahoma. We have received a Metro 50 award for the past 3 consecutive years with no sign of slowing down! Benefits Eligibility after 90 days from hire.
Company truck and tools are provided as well as covering out of town expenses (includes hotel stay and meals).
20 – 30% travel time is expected during a normal work day. The majority of job sites are less than an hour away from our location. Job sites will vary from new construction, remodel, and commercial.
We provide competitive wages and compensation. This position requires a great deal of responsibility and trust.
We encourage those with experience in carpentry and cabinet installation to apply! Paid on the job training is provided.
Abilities include, but not limited to:
- Strong ability in customer relations – Sales experience is a plus.
- Ability to lift and carry 75 pounds and up to 100 pounds on a normal basis.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to scrutinize one’s own work.
- A professional and patient demeanor as well as a professional appearance.
- Prior experience with stone fabrication and installation is a plus.
- Experience with power tools and hand tools
- Ability to read blue prints and technical drawings.
- A general understanding of basic carpentry and plumbing. (You will be disconnecting and working next to plumbing on occasion.)
- Reliable means of transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Pass mandatory drug screening and background check.
- Must live in the Oklahoma City Metro Area
- OSHA Certification is a plus
- Insurance available after 90 days, company pays 50% of individuals.
- 40 hours of vacation after one year. 80 hours of vacation after 2 years.
CNC Saw-Jet Operator
Fast growing, natural and engineered stone counter-top manufacturer is searching for an experienced CNC operator with the following knowledge and skills:
- Ability to check CAD drawings and stone dimensions to determine if programmed tolerances are met during each set-up. Includes laying out reference lines and points on stone to double check blue prints.
- Strong shop math ability and experience using precision measuring instruments.
- Checking stone slabs for conformity and defects before and during each set-up.
- Strong mechanical aptitude. Ability to problem solve issues with machinery and work with over the phone tech assistance when needed. Experience with operating a water-jet is a plus.
- Basic computer skills using Windows 7 and Microsoft Office. Ability to update a performance log during each shift. A basic understanding of some CADCAM software is a plus.
- Operation of a suction lift and Jib crane to load/unload stone slabs on machine. Ability to push and pull large loads repetitively throughout shift and lift up to 55lbs.
- Complete independent machine set up to perform and operate within its capacity.
- Fork lift Certified or ability to complete training promptly after hire.
- Strict adherence to company PPE and safety policies.
Competitive wages based on skills and experience.
- Newcastle, Oklahoma
- High school or equivalent
Drug Screening required prior to hiring.
Machinist/Production Tech (Night Shift)
Outstanding opportunity to join a highly successful team of one of the fastest growing manufacturers in Oklahoma. You will be working with state of the art stone CNC machinery in a fast-paced production environment.
Experienced CNC machinists are required for immediate start. Preferred 1-year experience as a Lead Machinist in a shop environment. Experience with CADCAM programming is essential. Prior stone fabrication experience is PLUS.
Successful applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work independently under little to no supervision while finishing scheduled tasks.
- Understand stone machining processes and parameters as demonstrated by company and manufacturer standards.
- Interpret geometric dimensions and tolerances of diamond tooling.
- Ability to understand and perform programming procedures on CNC routers and Saw/Jet using Alphacam CADCAM software.
- Set-up routers by placing fixtures and stock material set by programming parameters.
- Adhere to industry standards using common measuring devices such as calipers and measuring tapes.
- Regular manual lifting of up to 55LBS and constant standing; regular kneeling and stooping.
- Knowledge of common hand tools and power tools
- Follow strict industry safety guidelines
- Pre-employment drug screening required
Qualified candidates should have the following:
- Previous production experience working on production lines, running machines, or some form of plant manufacturing experience
- Be able to read rulers and measurements
- Be able to work independently and take directions as needed
Requirement Skills and Qualifications:
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work safely
• Warehouse experience
• Basic math skills
• Pallet jack and forklift experience
• Use of powered industrial equipment
• Lift up to 60 lb
This job requires a background in production facility but doesn’t have to be in the countertop industry specifically.
Along with a fantastic work environment, we offer health insurance, opportunities for disability and life insurance, paid time off, and investments in an IRA! Give us a call at (405) 387-2930 to learn more about the position